Since 1987, ASTA-USA has provided the flawless translations that Medical Research Literature demands. We partner with researchers in the medical fields of dentistry, veterinary science, pharmacy, nursing and the allied health professions. The field of medicine is diverse, but we expertly translate all forms of research literature, including the following:
- Journal Articles
- Medical Textbooks
- Health Care Literature
Table of Contents
The global medical community shares and contributes information via varied publications, oftentimes requiring translation into and from numerous languages. Most often these written documents are in the forms of articles, reviews and case reports.
- The medical community documents the methods they use, the results of their work, the ensuing discussions, their conclusions, and any subsequent research.
- Traditionally evidence-based medicine has considered randomized controlled trials to be the best practice, but in practice, it is not the basis for most medical research.
- An examination of a specific clinical subject, reviews are intended to both review the issue while occasionally introducing new work that has not yet been published elsewhere
- Reviews can also be systematic and provide meta-analysis responding to the specified question or hypothesis by sharing and compiling the aggregate of all available evidence.
- Case Reports
- New clinical methods are often announced.
- Special or uncommon medical conditions that a clinical trial cannot examine are evaluated.
- Due to space restrictions in medical journals, this publication provides more in-depth analyses.
Once the medical community’s opinion on a particular subject is in agreement, the findings can be officially published in medical textbooks. Generally, they consist of a broad analysis of diseases, their diagnosis, prognosis, as well as therapies and treatments to manage the disorders. Modern medical textbooks are as varied as the specialties within medicine itself, as the examples below illustrate:
- General Reference Guides
- Current Medical Diagnosis and Treatment
- Goldman-Cecil Medicine
- Washington Manual of Medical Therapeutics
- The Merck Manuals
- The Oxford Textbook of Medicine
- The Principles and Practice of Medicine
- Miller-Keane Encyclopedia & Dictionary of Medicine, Nursing, and Allied Health
- Taber’s Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary
- The Modern Home Physician
- Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine
- Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM)
- International Classification of Diseases (ICD)
- Internal Medicine
Health Care Literature
Other health-related information is published via Medical Journalism and the Internet.
- Medical Journalism includes multiple forms of media such as:
- Television News
- Other Scientific Journals
No matter how specific or diverse your Medical Research Literature Translation needs are, ASTA-USA remains your best solution.
ASTA-USA is the most trusted translation service. We have the level of experience and knowledge imperative to medical research.
Get the help you need – Contact ASTA-USA.
In a hurry? Call us for your free quote today: 1.866.446.1860.