Chemicals Translation Services
ASTA-USA is one of the world’s most trusted providers of chemicals translation services. We have been providing professional, accredited, and certified translations services to the chemicals industry since 1987 and now more than ever before we are called upon to deliver fast and accurate translations.
ASTA-USA: one of the world’s most trusted and professional translations providers
Scores of language pairs, flawless, personalized project management, translators with native-level language, chemicals industry sector specific expertise, round-the-clock operations… These are just a few of the many reasons why professional people come to ASTA-USA for their translation requirements—and stay with us.
We can carry out chemicals industry translations on individual documents of any size or assemble a dedicated team for you to handle vast swathes of content.
How the approach of ASTA-USA’s chemicals translation services is almost clinically proven
ASTA-USA’s chemicals translation services division is different for a variety of reasons.
Naturally, our professional translators are truly excellent linguists. The individuals that are hand-picked for your project will be either technically bilingual or they will be native in either the source or the target language for the translation in question. That means, typically, they will have been born in the country in which the language is spoken.
In that respect, having lived in the country where the language is indigenous, they will also appreciate the culture and traditions; how people ask for things and communicate at different levels; turn-of-phrase and idiom; dialect and inflection. Because of these particular qualities, inaccuracies or errors in the translation itself are virtually eliminated at the outset.
But there is more. As well as our 700 full-time accredited translators, we can draw on the talents of a pool of almost 13,000 professional-level linguists. And apart from the languages they can translate from and to, we also note their fields of professional experience, so we will know that the translators we select for your project will be very familiar with, in this case, terminology and technical details that concern the chemicals sector.
Intellectual anatomy of an ASTA-USA chemicals translator.
To emphasise the point, if your required chemical industry translation is from Swiss German to Latin-American Spanish, the person that carries out the task will be (for example):
Native Swiss German
Fluent in written and spoken Latin-American Spanish, most usually educated to Bachelor’s degree level
Professionally experienced in the chemicals industry, preferably qualified in the sub-sector to which your content relates
ASTA-USA chemicals translation services: Looking for something in particular?
At ASTA-USA chemicals translation services we appreciate that the chemicals production, distribution and management industry is divided into specific sub-sectors. We deal with them all—and here they are in rough order of importance by volume, excluding pharmaceuticals*…
- Petrochemicals formulations translations
- Plastics manufacturing translations
- Consumer chemicals labeling translations
- Auxiliaries for industry documentation translations
- Paints and inks packaging translations
- Fertilizers packaging translations
- Crop protection procedures translations
- Man-made fibers usage and directions translations
- Dyes and pigments swatch chart translations
- Industrial gases safety procedure translations
- General inorganics methodology translations
- Synthetic rubber formulation translations
If you do not see the exact sub-sector for which you need chemicals content translating, simply contact us and we will confirm that we are able to help.
*Incidentally, we do have a separate division that provides pharmaceutical translation services, if that is your current requirement.
A selection of the types and kinds of documentation (on and offline) we translate for the chemicals industry
We also appreciate that there are quite often very specific document and content types that will inevitably require translation. ASTA-USA is frequently called upon by its clients to work on the following types of content:
- Risk assessment and management appraisals
- Operational and maintenance manuals
- Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
- Training manuals and materials
- Environmental compliance audits
- Environmental impact assessments (EIA)
- Health and safety
- Toxicology reports
- And more…
Your chemicals translations will reach you faster with ASTA-USA: working around the world, around the clock
ASTA-USA’s translation talent is based all over the world—and we make that work to your advantage: we actually make use of time differences to speed your translation to you, without compromising on quality or accuracy.
Here is how the content you need translating leapfrogs its way around the world.
From the get-go, you will be assigned your own chemicals translation administrator and project manager. They will remain your single point of contact for the duration of the project. Because of the highly technical nature of the chemicals industry, it might be expedient for the lead translator themselves to have contact with a subject matter expert within your organization
- Once you’ve approved our quotation and we have the source content assembled, we will hand-pick the translator or translators required, based on their chemicals industry knowledge and, of course the languages in which they are native or completely fluent.
- They will carry out the draft translation of your materials or content querying any specific points as and when required (this can be inevitable with highly technical content such as chemicals industry translations).
- The translated content and the original script will then be passed to an equally qualified translator for checking.
- It is then passed back to the first translator so any amendments that have been made can be re-checked.
- The final draft is then passed back to your personal project manager who ensures all the content has been translated including diagram annotations, pull-quotes, captions, and so on.
- The finished translation is dispatched to you.
Contact us now for a free and no-obligation translation quotation
There are few chemicals industry translation service providers who can carry out such a swift, accurate and comprehensive turnaround. So please contact us now—without any obligation—for a fast and free quotation.
Let’s start the process. You’ll be amazed at how easy it is to work with us.