Complex Litigation, like all legal matters, requires translation free of any errors. It must be exact as all parties involved can be affected by even the slightest error, or potentially idiomatic language that can be lost in translation. Although a single judge usually presides, a unique docket with its own unique translation needs is involved and can compound the varying aspects regarding translation. Sometimes a complex civil case can be comprised of multiple individual cases, further requiring the precise legal translation services that we provide.
For over thirty years, ASTA-USA has provided letter-perfect Complex Litigation language translations. We specialize in cases comprised of multiple parties, substantial financial damages, or an interminable trial.
Class Action lawsuits are just one example. Usually the translations are needed for the mediations involved, but many aspects of a multi-party case necessitate exact translations, from start to finish, including:
- Mediator Selection
- Joint Session
Trials Involving Substantial Financial Damages
Complex monetary civil cases can involve multiple steps of litigation and resolution, each requiring perfect translation:
- The Court Process
- Case Preparation
- Settling Differences
- Trial Process
A few examples of these types of civil cases we translate for include:
- Divorce Lawsuits
- Personal Injury
- Civil Disputes
In addition to the wide variety of civil cases, criminal trials can be drawn out to great lengths. The prolonged communication between all parties can depend on exacting translations, in multiple regards, spanning the entire duration of the trial. Illustrations of the aspects we translate for in these long-term criminal cases include:
- Judicial Process
- Burden of Proof
Below are specific examples and aspects of Complex Litigation that often require expert legal translation:
- Multijurisdiction Litigation
- The Chief Judge’s Task Force on Commercial Litigation in the 21st Century: Report and Recommendations to the Chief Judge of the State of New York
- Medical Malpractice Litigation in State Courts
Coordination and Management
- The Changing Roles of Judges in the Admissibility of Expert Evidence
- Developments in Private Judging
- Effective Case Management
- Fact Sheet
- Managing Complexities in Civil Cases
- Civil Programs in the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas
- Focus on Business and Complex Litigation Courts
- Proposed Rule to Ban Forced Arbitration
- An Introduction to Class Action Procedure in the United States
- American Arbitration Policy on Class Arbitrations
- An Empirical Overview of Civil Trial Litigation
- Rethinking the Landscape of Tort Reform: Legislative Inertia and Court-Based Tort Reform in the Case of Asbestos
- Manual for Complex Litigation
- Mass Torts: Lessons in Competing Strategies and Unintended Consequences
Whether your case has numerous parties, regards large sums of money, or requires a significant amount of time, ASTA-USA provides the wide variety of language translation services that are necessary.
We exceed your litigation materials language translation needs, no matter how complicated.
Get the help you need – Contact ASTA-USA.
In a hurry? Call us for your free quote today: 1.866.446.1860.